Davies and Brook
On the 9th December 2019 Claridges, in partnership with the globally renowned chef Daniel Humm, embarked on their latest venture, Davies and Brook.
A collaboration between the Davies and Brook team, Menu System and Exclusive Ranges gave the kitchen an innovative, high-performance elegant cooking solution.
Client:Davies and Brook
Project Type:Menu System Induction Cooker
We met the team’s exacting requirements by using the very latest and world-leading induction technology from Menu System, set around a fully integrated, bespoke suite.
What We Delivered
- Two fully enamelled bespoke suites
- All components inset into the single-piece hygienic top with a stainless steel 7mm sandwich construction and supported by a stainless-steel framework
- Bespoke base section incorporating heated holding cupboard, a heated plate holding cupboard, integrated waste bins and pan storage
- A specially designed base section to allow for 2 x 6 GN1/1 Rational ovens to be mounted under
- Allowing full access for service and an integrated flue section to allow for the safe venting of the ovens
- A combination of all 3 types of Celsius Menu System induction, power hob with slide control technology, multifunctional hob, and full coverage patented hob
- Induction hobs positioned to create the work stations required for the chef
- Remote induction generators to maximise working space within the range
- Fully integrated services, wiring and energy management system, all housed in a state of the art control board, give 21st-century technology within a classic bespoke cooker